Saturday, September 15, 2007

campus life


....my campus life.....


day by day..
my desk is full with assignment..
i'm so stress!
so tired!


but sometimes,,
i can feel another feeling..
so stress and tired..
but it is meaningfull..
full with sweet memory..

i finish it up..
until the midnight..
stay up at the night..
forget to eat..
forget everythings
until the day of tomorrow
so, so sleepy in the lecture hall
how pity i am.
when everythings are settle,
that's time to release the pressure,
time to go back home!
time to rest!

my sweet campus life..

make me smiles alone


1 comment:

norsyamimi said...

well, i do feel the same sometimes... it made me homesick..i my.. i think im missing my mom's tomyam right now..and what a pleasure with a plate of caramel pudding..yummy!! wait! im fasting right now, dont i?